Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Why I do this

This is probably the first one you'll read. I'll tell you though scroll to the bottom for the one named THE BEGINNING and it will make much more sense.  I'm going to tell you right now. I cuss. I get pissed.  I really don't care.  If you can't handle a few choice words, then that little red X is for you.  I don't get to hit the little red X and start over.  I'm eyeballs deep in this and that's just life.  I have my moments I cry, and other times I'm just pissed.  I really do appreciate the prayers and knowing all these people are spending just a moment thinking about my precious little girl and our family.  Personally, I'm at a crossroads, but I haven't lost the faith.  I'm just standing in the middle of the road trying to figure out what is next.  The donations and such have been more than I could ever ask for.  It has made getting our family here to be with us much easier and without something else to worry about.  Not having to worry about finances through all this helps, and I know this firsthand now.  Thanks again for everything, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment